HI-COM is proud to participate in and be the video partner for the prestigious 2020 British Business Awards organised by the British Chamber of Commerce Shanghai. The Awards, supported by the Department for International Trade (DIT), China-Britain Business Council (CBBC), Confederation of British Industry (CBI), and British Chambers in Beijing, Guangdong and Southwest, seek to celebrate the fantastic work being done by British businesses across China and the ever-growing trade between China and the UK.
Split into ten categories in 2020, the Awards act as a testimony to the depth, breadth and success of British businesses operating in China, as well as recognise the excellent achievements of Chinese businesses operating in the UK.
Ten Award Categories
- Innovation Award (Sponsored by bp)
- Sustainability Award (Sponsored by Houghton Street Consulting)
- Education Institutional Partnership of the Year Award
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award (Sponsored by The British Chamber of Commerce Shanghai)
- Chinese Investor in the UK Award
- British Exporter of the Year Award (Sponsored by CBBC)
- Leadership Award (Sponsored by The University of Manchester China Centre)
- Best Employer Award (Sponsored by Smith+Nephew)
- Best Services Award (Sponsored by KPMG China)
- British Company of the Year Award (Sponsored by SpiraxSarco)
HI-COM’s co-founder Robert Harrison will be an official candidate for the Entrepreneur of the Year Award. We are very proud of his nomination and our whole team is rooting for him!
This is the second event held by the British Chamber of Commerce Shanghai that HI-COM will be supporting as video partner.
For more details about the event, you can visit the organiser’s website.