Languages

Multilingual translation

It is now estimated that over half of the worlds population is multilingual.

In a world where language and communication is a necessity and has expanded beyond simply speaking to those with the same native tongue, multilingualism has never been more important.

For example, with only 25% of the internet actually speaking English, it is absolutely crucial that businesses are careful not to exclude the other 75%.  Although the other percentage is made up of a variety of different languages, it is important that businesses are targeting the correct market dependent on their services, products, and company values.

As new opportunities emerge all over the world, business owners are hugely benefiting from diversifying their networks and going cross-border. There’s no better way to introduce your company to a new market than by translating your website.

However, when targeting a new and foreign market, it isn’t as simple as just translating content, but it requires knowledge about the country, culture, dialects and history.  The good news is, that expanding businesses globally and entering new international markets, is now easier than ever.

So why not browse our range of languages listed below to find out which market will best suit your business needs.

A

C

D

F

G

I

J

K

L

M

N

P

R

S

T


Kate CHERNAVINALanguages