Need a “NAATI” Certified Translation for your Visa Application?

If you’re a non-Australian resident, and wish to work or live in Australia, or simply want to visit and go on your own Australian “roadie”, driving around the scenic coastal landscapes, there are certain steps you’ll need to take.  First of all, you will need to prepare copies of your passport, birth certificate, and driver’s license.  If you are from a non-English speaking country, these documents will need to be translated into English.  Furthermore, to be recognized by the Australian government, the translations will need to be done by a NAATI approved translator.

“NAATI” stands for the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters and is the national standards and accreditation body for translators and interpreters in Australia.  A NAATI approved translator will have a letter of accreditation and a special stamp which serves as evidence the translation is NAATI certified.

If you require your documents to be translated by a NAATI approved translator, contact us and we will ensure your application process – at least the translation part of it – is as painless as possible.


Nick MIAONeed a “NAATI” Certified Translation for your Visa Application?

Related Posts