Your brochures and catalogues are the main tools in your sales strategy. Technical, creative or educational, your brochure represents your business offering. Needless to say, your brochure or catalogues need to be professional and engaging.
Why does the quality of your brochure & catalogue matter?
- Your one-to-one consumer interaction tool
- Costs less than other advertising channels
- Lasts longer than most other promotional channels
Aside from design and print quality, one of the most important elements in your brochure is the content!
What makes a quality brochure?
In order to sell, your brochure or catalogue has to answer all possible questions of a potential buyer. Here at HI-COM we focus on the main aspects of a successful brochure or catalogue:
- Unique approach
- Memorable and persuasive tone
- Targeted audience appeal
- Logically arranged technical information
- Call to action – directing consumers to purchase
Here is what we bring to the table in brochure/catalogue copywriting:
- Effective marketing positioning
- Stand-out content
- Native level professional language
- DTP formatting of your design/template
- Marketing oriented
- On-time delivery
Who is required to write for you?
At HI-COM only experienced native speakers whom are skilled marketers and copywriters are qualified to work with you on your website. Being good at writing doesn’t make one a great web-site copywriting professional. To be qualified to work with our clients our copywriters have to:
- Be a native speaker of the desired language
- Have 3 years + of SEO Marketing Experience
- Have a degree in Literature/Marketing/Journalism/Linguistics
- Be located in your city
- Have 3 years + of copywriting experience
- Have strong industry experience in your field, with a minimum of 10 relevant industry-related projects in their portfolio
Here at HI-COM not only do we provide a copywriter, we oversee the process in various stages to ensure you have nothing to worry about. We provide a team comprising a Project Manager, Copywriter, Editor and Proof-reader.
Your point of contact is our Project Manager (PM) who will take care of all the process for you. Our moto is: “efficient; professional; easy to do business with!”
- Interview – our project manager and copywriter will understand your needs at a kick-off meeting
- Benchmark – our copywriter will carry out market research to make sure your brochure or catalogue stands out from your competitors
- Design – our copywriter will talk to your design team to ensure the copy will fit existing brochures and marketing collateral
- Draft delivery – after editorial checks, our copywriter will deliver the draft to our PM, and you will receive the first draft with an opportunity to provide feedback. Our PM will explain the marketing strategies we used in your copy, if you are not familiar with them.
- Review – our copywriter will improve the copy according to your comments, and you will receive the second draft
- Final copy – if more changes are needed, we will perfect the copy. Our goal is to deliver a brochure you love, your customers react to, and your business benefits from.
Your success is our success!
Get a quoteBrochure Copywriting