How website translation works
There is no one specific method or process for translating a website. We understand that each of our customers’ needs vary, so each request must be carefully adapted to meet these needs. Before starting your translation project, here are three key questions to consider:
- How much of the website needs to be translated?
- Is the current website content suitable for the target market?
- Do I need help getting the translated content online and ‘live’?
Once you have the answers to the above questions, below are three main routes that can be taken for the translation of your website.
- Prepare the content you need and send it over!
- HI-COM understands that not all of your website content may require translation, or may not be suitable or relevant to the target market. In this case, just send us the content in pre-prepared files, and we’ll provide you with the translations in the same format.
- Send us the link(s) to your website and sit back!
- Even if the only information you have to hand is a link to the website, HI-COM can convert every relevant web page to translatable format, and provide you with the translations in bilingual format ready for your integration team
- Translation and integration of your web content directly onto your platform!
- Do you already use a specific online publisher platform to integrate your web content? If so, just send us access to the platform and we’ll take care of the translations and integrate them in real time, enabling you to instantly view the translations at your end.
HI-COM also understands that your website may not only require translation, but also a complete localization makeover to ensure your target audience is not only reached, but also attracted and won over by your offering. To meet these needs, HI-COM works in partnership with a professional web developer to offer you a complete translation, localization, and web design package. Contact us today for more details!