We are recruiting a full-time translation Project Manager to work in our central Shanghai office (Jing an District)
– Management & Production of projects of various sizes and languages
– Sourcing and allocation of suitable resources for each translation job.
– Communicating between customers, freelancers and graphic designers to ensure the smooth running of projects.
– Must be based in Shanghai, China
– Project management experience
– Must have the ability to work independently and to strict deadlines.
– Translation experience is a plus
– Knowledge of CAT tools such as TRADOS is a plus
HI-COM focuses on providing linguistic and digital marketing services for Foreign brands who would like to enter Chinese market, include translation, copywriting, brand consulting, e-commerce, video production, graphic design and other services. We are a fun, passionate, international team, always dedicated to go the extra mile to reach our goals and we are looking for people willing to do the same. Our office is located in Jing’an, Yuyao Rd cross Jiaozhou Rd.