We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Chinese social media professional, passionate about Weibo/Wechat/other social media platforms.
Working with foreign brands entering the Chinese market, you will work in an international team, providing valuable advice backed with your expertise (minimum 3 years) in Chinese digital marketing.
What do we need from you:
* Setup, develop and manage digital platform operations in China WeChat, Weibo, Red, etc for clients in various industries
* Actively track and measure the effectiveness of various contents, monitor social media engagement results
* Community management
* Up to date with monitor social media trends
* Work with content creation and content design (both creating and subcontracting)
* Chinese Social media strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand awareness
* Outsource and maintain KOL relationship for various campaigns
Profile we are looking for:
* Native Level Language ability in Chinese, advanced level of English
* Experience in target ads, digital campaign, KOL partnerships, product promotion
* 3 years digital/social media marketing experience
* Familiar with Wechat, Weibo, RED content management tools
* Agency/PR/MCN experience is a plus
* Creative abilities and mindset (writing, design) is another plus
HI-COM is an international linguistic & copywriting agency located in the Heart of Shanghai, Jing’an Dist. Serving hundreds of international and local companies, HI-COM has a multinational creative and technical team. With the motto: “Easy to do business with” we provide a one-stop solution in translation, localization, copywriting and social media support. Our clients vary from startups and SMEs to Fortune 500 companies, across all major industry sectors from FMCG, to marketing, to automotive and engineering. What all our clients have in common is their ambition to grow and compete in an increasingly globalized economy. We provide a variety of language based services, including translation, proofreading, interpreting, and copywriting services, covering over 40 different language pairs. HI-COM delivers these services to clients in Asia and abroad, including international clients such as Huawei, LVMH, BMW, and Club Med. Constantly evolving to stay one step ahead in the market is and has always been the primary objective of HI-COM. Our employees are the foundation of our rising success. Their outstanding professionalism and commitment make HI-COM a trusted partner to work with.
Submit resume detailing your experience to email@example.com