The French Football Federation welcomes Chinese football teachers to France!
The FFF and its National Technical Department will provide a training course for 240 Chinese teachers invited to France by the French Federation of University Sport (FFSU). HI-COM is dispatching French to Chinese interpreters on-site in order to ease the communication during the training sessions.
The 240 Chinese teachers, invited to France by the FFSU as part of its partnership signed in 2015 with its Chinese counterpart, the Federation of University Sports of China (FUSC) – will receive assistance for football coaching training which will be provided by the National Technical Directorate (DTN).
China has made football a compulsory discipline at school and has opted for French know-how as part of the cooperation and development office that the French Football Federation (FFF) and the French Professional Football League (LFP) opened in Beijing in February 2017.
This assistance, mainly intended for Chinese amateur football, will take place in October, November and December, in Aix-en-Provence, Bordeaux, Lyon, Montpellier, Rouen and Toulouse (see below).
• Aix-en-Provence (IUT): from 23 to 27 October and from 4 to 8 December 2017.
• Bordeaux (Regional Center of Aquitaine Football, Haillan): from October 23 to 27 and from November 27 to December 1, 2017.
• Lyon (Tola Vologe training center): from October 30 to November 3 and from December 4 to 8, 2017.
• Montpellier-La Grande Motte: from 23 to 27 October and from 4 to 8 December 2017.
• Rouen (University site of Mont-Saint-Aignan): from October 23 to 27 and from December 4 to 8, 2017.
• Toulouse (CREPS of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées) from 23 to 27 October 2017.
• Toulouse (Castemaurou Regional Technical Center): 4-8 December 2017.