Document translation process
Our linguists are put through a rigorous testing and interview process before being selected, and are then supported and supervised by our Project Managers.
- are holders of masters or postgraduate qualifications in Professional Translation and Interpreting (from some of the best universities around the world)
- translate exclusively into their mother tongue
- proofread the work of their colleagues, as well as their own work
- only work in fields in which they are specialists.
HI-COM has a “win-win” relationship with each of its clients. This is achieved thanks to our Project managers, who are organized by sector and ensure each language requirement is fully taken into account, by answering the following questions at the beginning of each project:
- In what context will the documents for translation be used?
- Who is the target audience?
- What are the objectives that need to be achieved?
- Are there any budgetary constraints?
- Is there a specific deadline required by the client?