– Interpreting services you’ve just been looking for! –
In our globalized and interconnected world, interpreters hold the keys to effective cross-cultural communication. Interpreting, also known as interpretation, spoken translation or oral translation, is the practice of conveying a message from one language to another language, retaining as much as possible the core intention of the speaker.
Effective interpretation goes beyond language fluency, and is about understanding cultural nuances, speaking idiomatically and being experienced in the field in which you are translating in, be it legal, medical, or other technical industry. HI-COM provides reliable and cost-effective Interpreting services, with our network of highly skilled, qualified and experienced multi-linguists.
Industries we support:
- Aviation and Automative Industry Interpreting
- Financial Industry Interpreting
- Commercial Industry Interpreting
- Medial Industry Interpreting
- Marketing and Entertainment Industry Interpreting
- Hospitality Industry Interpreting
- Travel Industry Interpreting
- Legal Industry Interpreting
- Fashion Industry Interpreting
- Public Sector and Governmental Industry Interpreting
- Technical/Scientific field Interpreting
HI-COM provides interpreting services for events:
- Business meetings
- Contract negotiations
- Sales presentations
- Site visits
- Focus groups
- Product launches
- Investor meetings
- Training sessions
- International delegates
– When is Consecutive Interpreting used? –
Consecutive Interpreting typically takes place in meetings, open court, medical appointments or staff trainings. It requires skilled and experience interpreters who are able to receive, remember key points and convey a translated speech or message that can sometimes be 1-5 minutes long.
– When is Simultaneous (Conference) Interpreting used? –
Simultaneous Interpreting takes place in conferences, seminars, large corporate meeting. HI-COM has a wealth of experience providing both the equipment and interpreters for large and small corporate events.
Most common translation/interpretation languages and language pairs HI-COM works with:
- Other languages on demand