HI-COM has a rich experience working with variety of industries, providing technical translation services that are trusted by hundreds of our loyal customers.
– Industries rely on a quality technical translation –
In general terms, technical translation is the translation of content relating to scientific and technical fields, and which requires the use of specialized terminology of the scientific or technical field concerned. In more basic terms, technical translation is translation that requires the services of a technical translator who is highly qualified in the field concerned, and therefore has a good understanding of the subject matter and knowledge of the specialized terms and processes of this field in both in the source and target languages.
The range of material one may consider as requiring technical translation is very broad and varied, and may cover articles with extremely industry-specific content such as scientific, medical, engineering, and technical journals. Translating such content is not always straightforward, and generally requires resources educated to degree level in the respected field. However, technical translation can also cover more simple content such as basic user guides and specifications sheets, which may require a lower level of expertise of translator.
Here a just a few examples of technical documentation translated by HI-COM:
- Technical manuals and data sheets
- Product catalogues
- User manuals
- Maintenance manuals
- Certification documents
- Sales brochures
- Product leaflets
- Sales presentations (in PowerPoint or other formats)
- Press releases
- Subtitle translation and integration for corporate videos
- Training materials
- Multimedia educational software
– HI-COM – Providing technical translation expertise you can count on –
Multilingual technical communication is one of the core elements of our business. We have a large base of loyal customers from the aeronautics, automotive, energy, IT, construction and civil engineering sectors who count on our services to have their technical documents translated in a variety of formats.
HI-COM’s teams of experienced technical translators are:
- Experts in dealing with documents covering a wide range of technical sectors.
- All native speakers of the target language
- Consistently provide our customers with top quality translations, ensuring that the terminology specific to the field and the individual requests of customers are systematically applied.
Since its foundation, HI-COM has helped many of its customers from technical sectors grow. These customers include industrial and IT companies, as well as manufacturing, construction, and civil engineering companies.
As and when required, HI-COM can send its translators or interpreters to the customer’s premises. Whether it’s just for a short meeting or a long-term on-site assignment, HI-COM can provide suitable resources for the task in hand.Industries