Why do you need a professional copywriting team?
Whether you are a B2B or B2C business, professional website content is one of the key elements to your success. Your website represents who you are and what you do, and is the corporate identity of your brand, product or service. It is the first impression a client or prospect has of your company.
When creating a new website or refreshing an existing one, do not underestimate the importance of good content. Professional content will immediately establish trust and credibility with your audience and is a powerful marketing tool if it has the right marketing elements, such as calls to action. It can also be a powerful means of SEO, so that you can be found online when prospects are looking for your product or services.
It is important to understand that it is not only the beautiful words that work – but the most searched ones.
Here is what we bring to the table in website copywriting:
- Market positioning
- Professional content
- Native level professional language
- Formatting for your design/template
- Appealing to your audience
- SEO-friendly: keywords search, Meta-title, Meta-description etc.
- Marketing oriented
- On-time delivery
Who will write for you?
At HI-COM only native speakers whom are experienced marketers and copywriters are qualified to work with you on your website. Being good at writing doesn’t make one a great website copywriting professional. To be qualified to work with our clients our copywriters have to:
- Be a native speaker of the required language
- Have 3 years + of SEO Marketing experience
- Have a degree in Literature/Marketing/Journalism/Linguistics
- Be located in your city
- Have 3 years + of Copywriting experience
- Have experience in your industry, with at least 10 relevant industry-related projects in their portfolio
Here at HI-COM not only do we provide a copywriter, we oversee the entire process to ensure you have nothing to worry about. We provide a team comprising a Project Manager, Copywriter, Editor and Proof-reader.
Our website copywriting process:
Your point of contact is our Project Manager (PM) who will take care of all the process for you. Our motto is: “efficient; professional; easy to do business with!”
- Interview – our project manager and copywriter will understand your needs at a kick-off meeting
- Benchmark – our copywriter will undertake market research to make sure your website stands out and is a step ahead of competitors
- Design-in – our copywriter will talk to your design team to ensure the copy will fit your website
- Draft delivery – after editorial checks, our copywriter will deliver the draft to our PM, and you will receive the first draft, add your comments and remarks. Our PM will explain the marketing strategies we used in your copy, if you are not familiar with them.
- Review – our copywriter will improve the copy according to your comments, and you will receive the second draft.
- Final copy – if more changes are needed, we will modify and perfect the copy. Our goal is to deliver the copy you love, your customers react to, and your business benefits from.
Your success is our success!
Get a quoteWebsite Copywriting