Unlike blog posts, social media copywriting is about creating a rapid emotional connection or reaction, in less than 100 characters (depending on platform).
After drafting a punchy post, hashtags, images, graphs and statistics are then added to maximize its online reach.
Here at HI-COM we know the amount of creativity and time is takes to run a successful social media campaign, and indeed, it takes an experienced team to make it happen.
How do you know if your post/campaign will work?
There are 4 main key elements that determine the success of your post:
- Emotive, valuable and unique content
- SEO optimized
- Frequent posting
There are various strategies to deploy to improve your social media presence, and it is a project that takes time and commitment.
What do we offer?
- Social media campaigns: we can create a series of social media posts that are optimized to reach a wide audience and create and maintain engagement
- Editorial planning – ideas: We create a list with ideas for your posts/campaign that will work in your niche (monthly/quarterly/yearly).
- Editorial planning – publishing channels: We create a full planning including “ideas + publishing channel + publishing time” for a long-term project (monthly/quarterly/yearly).
- Multi-media (infographics, customized images, podcasts, etc.) – We provide extra materials for you as per your request.
- Social media managements: if needed, we can manage all the points above on your behalf.
- Blog/Social Media Localization: we recreate your posts for your foreign markets
Contact us to learn more about your social media positioning services.
Social media Copywriting