Aim: Website re-branding with a focus on a new Hi-Tech oriented proposition
- Aden is an Integrated Facility Management Provider looking to re-brand their website according to a new market proposition with a focus on progressive technological solutions and new environmental tools.
- A Content writing team was allocated for the project that included one native English copywriter experienced in marketing content, one English native Editor and one Project Manager to assure smooth communication between all parties.
- A website design template provided by a third-party web design agency.
- The website was created from scratch after interviewing key people of the company, transforming their view and their differentiation factors, as well as the details of the proposition.
During the two-month project, Hi-COM created a new copy of the website in English and localized the website into Chinese, according to the business direction desired by the Client, and in line with the latest marketing trends of the industry.
- Total days spent: 60
- Total languages delivered: 2
- Total interviews conducted: 9
- Total pages created from scratch: 20
Case study: Copywriting Website En – Aden